Business to Customer Return policy
- SquarePig has a certain product & quality checks that ensures to meet customer expectations yet we believe in uncertainties hence our return & refund policies made it easy for you to buy undoubtedly from SquarePig.
- We ensure to make our store a better and trusted place to buy from so we take the responsibility to provide a handy tools to ease your user experience.
- If the item is found undelivered, the full refund will be processed into the customer’s PiggyBank wallet.
- Request for return or refund can not be processed if you lodge a complaint under tempered or improper printing because we are highly focused to achieve the best out of it and therefore no chance of such cases are possible also these factors can be recreate intentionally.
- If you have received a product but the size is not suitable then you have to ship the product to SquarePig’s business unit by your own to obtain the size replacement, once you ship the product make sure you mark an email to email@example.com along with the tracking number and logistics name.
- No refund shall be given if you are not satisfy with the product that you have received however you can obtain a replacement by sending the product back to SquarePig’s business unit by your own.
- No return or refund is available on any denim made product or Football jerseys in any case.
- Purchase any denim product or Football Jerseys at your own risk, no replacement or refund will be entertained.
- If you have recieved a completely different product then mark an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the pictures of the item that you have recieved, SquarePig will provide you the correct product.
- Processing the request for shipping the correct order can take time 2-15 days
- Any Cashback will be given to the PiggyBank Wallet.
- Any Refund will be given into the PiggyBank Wallet
- No transfer of money to the bank account will be done.
- Replacement more than once in any case will not be entertained
- If buyer purchase the wrong size, it’s buyer’s responsibility to ship the product to it’s origin to obtain the replacement and only buyer will bear all the return and forward shipment charges.
- No replacement or refund will be given to buyer if the replacement has been done already for once and the size of the clothe(s) is as same as the asking size by the buyer.
*All refunds will be given into PiggyBank wallet owned by Squarepig.
- Both Buyer and SquarePig agree to this Policy. However, in the event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products, the Buyer will not be eligible for refund.
- Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Buyer shall reasonably ensure that the Product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered.
- How to cancel the order?
You can cancel your order withing 24 hours right after placing your order and after 24 hours you can not cancel it.
Your entire order amount will be refunded if you cancel your order within 24 hours.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be canceled once the item has been delivered to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your SquarePig account and go to the ‘My Orders’ page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding ‘View Details’ link
- In the detailed order page, you wilsee ‘Cancel’ links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
- You can drop an email at email@example.com to cancel your order.
If the above option is not available then kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order
2.How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
- Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and to initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email
3.Why do I see a disabled ‘Cancel’ link?
A disabled ‘Cancel’ link can mean the following things:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
- The item is non-refundable (eg. e-Gift Vouchers)
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information
4.What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
Modes of refund
- Bank Transfer – All bank transfer will take 14-20 days to process your refund request into your Bank Account.
Once you have requested the cancellation of item(s) in your order, SquarePig will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund.
- All Cashback will be given into the PiggyBank Wallet and no Transfer of cashback into Bank account will be done
- 50% cashback up to Rs100 will be given to the user on first time purchase into their PiggyBank Wallet
- Cashback is Applicable on cart value above Rs599
- Cashback will be credited within 10 days after successfully delivery of the product
- To obtain the cashback user must register at SquarePig first before buying the product
- No transfer of cashback from one account to another account will be entertain.
- Cashback can only be used on cart value Rs599
- SquarePig can cancel the order if the cashback is being applied on cart value below Rs599
- Cashback offer on Biker Combo worth Rs2999 will be given into PiggyBank
- 800 Worth cashback will be given on Biker Combo which is only redeemable on purchase from SquarePig and applicable on purchase worth more than Rs1499
Customer care helpline – We have a customer care phone helpline and online chat support to provide you support however misusing or using inappropriate language or making too many calls during working and non working hours may cause your account suspended and cease all your privileges
We ship your Order(s) through the most possible logistics available to us. Delivery time is usually between 5-14 days based upon the logistic’s terms and condition and the damages or loss of the package will be entertained as shipment company’s fault and SquarePig would not be responsible for such cases.
Business to Business Return & Refund Policy
Artweb Networks LLP deals with other businesses in both modes i.e online & offline and reserve some self declared rights to secure the terms of purchasing any product from ASQUAREPIG ONLINE
- If you as a company/firm/proprietor purchase any product(s) from SQUAREPIG ONLINE and the product received turn out to be less in quantity then SQUAREPIG ONLINE is liable to fulfil the remaining quantity without charging the buyer any extra cost within 20 days.
- If you as a company/firm/proprietor purchase any product(s) and it turn out to be defective in terms of printing, stitching or color then the buyer has to ship the product(s) back to the SQUAREPIG ONLINE company’s head office address and the product(s) should be received by SQUAREPIG ONLINE within 10 days in order to claim the refund otherwise buyer is not liable to obtain any refund and it is completely depends upon the SQUAREPIG ONLINE company’s decision to issue refund or not.
- For a company/firm/proprietor to claim a refund against any defective product(s) received by SQUAREPIG ONLINE is required to email at email@example.com mentioning the issue with the received product(s) along with the pictures of defective received product(s) by SQUAREPIG ONLINE within a day after delivery of the product(s) purchased from SQUAREPIG ONLINE.
- Failure in providing the above details given in point number 3 in the section of Business to Business Return & Refund Policy discard the appeal of claiming refund against any order placed by a company/firm/proprietor.
- Refund up to 100% on order(s) value up to Rs50000 and refund up to 70% on order value above Rs50000 can be given to the company/firm/proprietor if it claims for refund by following the proper steps of obtaining refund against any order(s) placed from SQUAREPIG ONLINE.
- Refund amount will be credited to the company’s/firm’s/proprietor’s account or to the original mode of payment through which the transaction(s) has been made while placing the order within 60 days after receiving the return to it’s origin or supplied place.
By submitting artwork to SquarePig, you grant SquarePig a non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the content of such listings in connection with SquarePig’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) services and business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the SquarePig site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the SquarePig site a non-exclusive license to access your content through the site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, and display such content as permitted through the functionality of the site and under User Agreement.
- By joining the platform as an artist/designer/contributor you are not under employment of SQUAREPIG ONLINE at any given position. The contributors are free to join the platform and delete their accounts anytime.
- The artist will get 15%-25% of selling price of the digital artwork.
- Above point can be understand by using an Eg. If only 1 artwork get sold then artist will receive a 15% of selling price and if more than 10 artwork get sold then artist will receive a 25% of the selling price.
- Single sell leads to a less profit to an Artist. Artist will start receiving startight 25% after 10 sells.
- SquarePig keeps 10% of the selling price when the buyer purchase an original artwork which can be decrease up to 5% with increase in number of sells.
- SquarePig reserves a complete right to decide the amount that would be given to an Artist.
- Amount will be given into the PiggyBank wallet only.
- Artist/Contributor/User can’t withdraw the amount from PiggyBank wallet to any bank account or any other E-wallets if it is given by SquarePig as a cashback/gift-voucher/free credit.
- Artist/Contributor/User can withdraw the amount from PiggyBank wallet to the bank account if it is earned by selling the artwork uploaded by Artist/Contributor/User and the minimum amount that could be withdraw is Rs500.
- SquarePig can not provide the 100% of selling price to the Artist/Contributor/Uploader because SquarePig pays for various channels i.e. Shipping charges, Printing Charges, Packing Charges, Advertisement Charges etc.
- Please corporate with our Terms & Conditions, We made these T&C for your long term fortune.
Contributors keep the copyright in any content they submit to the website. In order to receive the SquarePig services you grant SquarePig a non-exclusive license to use and archive the content in accordance with or as reasonably contemplated by this agreement.
When you submit or upload content on the website you represent and warrant that:
• you own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all of the rights required to display, reproduce and sell the content;
• the content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity;
• your use of the website will comply with all applicable law, rules and regulations;
• the content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
• the content does not include malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information; and
• the content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions;
• SquarePig reserves the right to review and if in its sole discretion deemed necessary, remove any artwork from the website and / or cancel the contributors account, because that design/artwork/content breaches the contributor’s agreement with us and / or any applicable laws, or otherwise. You agree to indemnify SquarePig.in in respect of any direct or indirect damage caused due to your breach of one or more of these warranties.
Notice and Takedown Procedure – Reports and Complaints
SquarePig respects the IP & privacy rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that some artwork (not necessarily yours) has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of the artists/designers/copyright holders rights, please notify SquarePig for complaints (contact email below with subject line) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter; (Important but not necessary)
2. A description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
3. A description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the SquarePig.in site – working SquarePig URL
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
6. the above information is accurate; and/or
7. you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
For complaints, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Notice and Takedown Complaint – Takedown URL”
Additionally, in certain circumstances, SquarePig may suspend or terminate contributors who in our opinion infringe the copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights or other rights of others purposely instantly. All pending payments will be void with immediate effect in a situation where a takedown occurs.
By visiting this site and/or contributing artwork to this site, you agree that this site is created and controlled by SquarePig™ in Mathura, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in Uttar Pradesh shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
Customer Executive Rights
Online helpdesk is provided to help user/customer to ease and cut down the unconventional mode of contacting customer care executive and our online helpdesk executives are highly professionals so we expect the same behavior from user/customer to always stay positive and kind.
If a user/customer uses an abusive/threatening language to the online helpdesk then SquarePig has a right to suspend the customer/user account without any prior notice and will not be liable to entertain any current or past order(s) dispute.